Aaaaaahh!! I’m so excited to share our wedding video sneak peek with you! Our sneak peek is a montage of all of the pre-ceremony footage. (So I won’t be spoiling any of the fun for the recaps to come.)
Funny story. I was actually a little worried about how this was going to turn out, because I didn’t remember our videographer being present for a lot of this stuff. I remembered seeing him when I got to the place, but then I seriously thought that he was just somewhere else most of the time. So I thought he wasn’t going to have much footage. It turns out he is just so good that I literally didn’t notice that he was there. Wowsa.
Okay, so now that you’ve heard all about the pre-ceremony fun, you can get a look at some of the action!<p><a href=”http://vimeo.com/70124263″>Erin & Matt’s Wedding Sneak Peek</a> from <a href=”http://vimeo.com/hammondvideo”>Hammond Studios</a> on <a href=”https://vimeo.com”>Vimeo</a>.</p>
I love this for so many reasons. I love that my MOH is featured a few times, because she somehow ended up less featured in our photos. I love that you get to see full laughs from a lot of us, instead of just catching someone awkward mid-laugh in a photo 🙂 I love seeing Mr. Whale before our wedding, since we chose not to have a first look. I love that there are some great moments of my mom, because she was also less featured in our photos. Who am I kidding? I love it all!
I cannot wait for the full video!!
Who else almost wet their pants with excitement when they received their sneak peek?? 🙂
If you missed any part of this whale of a tale, get caught up here. Previously…
- My underwear was nabbed by the underwear bandit.
- We did last minute errands in Atlanta, then drove to Blairsville, where I had an emotional moment in the courthouse getting our marriage license.
- I got emotional at our rehearsal. Then it was off to bed, where my Ambien caused some unexpected weirdness.
- I awoke on my wedding day, and headed off to get ready with my bridesmaids (and give them some gifts!)
- My braided hairstyle was everything I ever dreamed of.
- After putting on my veil, it was time to head over to where I was getting married!!
- The bridesmaids got dressed, and then I got dressed!!
- I showed off my accessories, which featured turquoise tights, a fab hair flower, and a bright pink crinoline!
- The bridesmaids and I took some super fun photos, and then I took some solo shots. And then the guys got in on the photo fun.